Thursday 13 March 2008

WSHY Lafayette IN 1410

Probably I spent too much time in the upper AM band during the KONG17 DXpedition - I missed a lot of stations between 910 and 1080 kHz because I used my second SDR-IQ between 1410 and 1600. This fact made it extra nice to discover a new station on 1410. Thanks to OJ Sagdahl for finding this station first, and to OJ and Bjarne for v/s and email information.
Arthur A. Angotti III, President, confirmed my 16 October 2007 reception today:
"Hello Amstein – WOW! That is the best sounding recording yet. You have indeed picked up 1410 AM which is simulcast with 95.7 FM the Wolf. Thank you for taking the time to write me and let me know that you picked up the station. I can’t believe our little AM signal is making it all the way to Norway."

No comments: